Automation Fair opens tomorrow in Philadelphia, and we’re highlighting some of the new products to see if you are attending the event.
See it in the The Connected Enterprise Industries Pavilion (#419) at the 2018 Automation Fair.
The ThingWorx platform offers all capabilities that are needed to build and extract value from smart, connected operations. With rapid development tools and support for on-premise or cloud deployments, the ThingWorx platform is the best IoT choice for companies serious about industrial innovation. ThingWorx capabilities to connect to any number of industrial and enterprise data sources combined with the scalable MES, Analytics and Machine Learning capabilities from Rockwell Automation provide a complete IIoT solution for the industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Data Connectivity –access live data, transactional and time series to unify all information from device to enterprise
- Computation –perform calculations on the data
- Analytics –leveraging the Analytics engine
- Unified Production Model Development –organize to meet customer needs
- Visualization –data shared and fused from different data sources in context on a “single pane of glass”
- Configure and Extend –via APIs and configurations