Automation Fair opens next week in Philadelphia, and we’re highlighting some of the new products to see if you are attending the event.
PowerFlex 755T AC Drives Product Line Expansion
See it in the Smart Devices Exhibit (#801) at the 2018 Automation Fair.
The PowerFlex® 755T family of AC drives is expanding its power ratings 10–6000 Hp across our regenerative, common bus and low harmonic drives.Also expanding is our patented TotalFORCE® technology. Enhancements to the TotalFORCE® technology include new Predictive Maintenance features that provide real-time information about the health of a system. These enhancements help reduce unplanned downtime, and expanded adaptive control capabilities that compensate for line side disturbances and help improve uptime. A new advanced safety option module supports eight IEC 61800-5-2 safety functions via an EtherNet/IP network, including ability to monitor speed, direction and position.
Features and Benefits:
- The PowerFlex® 755T family of AC drives for harmonic mitigation, regeneration and common bus solutions is expanding its power ratings.New ranges are:
- 400…480V: 7.5…3600kW/10-6000 Hp
- 600…690V: 10…5100Hp/11-4500 kW
- Expanded adaptive control capabilities to compensate for variances and help improve uptime
- Additional Predictive Maintenance features provide real-time information about the health of a system to help reduce unplanned downtime.
- New networked advanced safety option supports eight IEC 61800-5-2 safety functions, including ability to monitor speed, direction and position
- Enhanced DeviceLogix™ to program drive functionality without a controller