Rockwell Automation is committed to providing the best support possible during these unprecedented conditions. With the need to subdue travel, and remain socially distanced, troubleshooting and solving problems can be challenging. But Rockwell Automation has several innovative solutions to help with remote support and training.
Online Technical Support for 90 days
Rockwell Automation is offering online technical support free for 90 days. This offer includes Submit a Question feature, chat capabilities and over 100,000 expert-written articles with Knowledgebase for 90 days, beginning April 1, 2020.
- Go to the Knowledgebase website.
- If you have a Knowledgebase account, enter your Sign in credentials. If you don’t have an account, click Sign In and create an account to get access.
- Leverage all the functionality of chat, submit a question and expert-written Knowledgebase articles.
Restrictions: This does not include telephone support contract, Live View, and software updates.
One Complimentary e-Learning course for 90 days
Rockwell Automation is offering customers access to one complimentary e-Learning course. Customers will have access to one e-Learning course of their choice for 90 days, starting on April 1, 2020.
- Access the e-Learning platform with this link
- Enter your contact information into a registration form. Once the form is complete and submitted, an email with log-in details will be sent to the email address provided on the form.
- You can then log-in and unlock the e-Learning course of their choice
- Customers must register and activate the complimentary e-Learning course by June 30, 2020
- The 90-day access begins on the date that the course is activated
- One complimentary e-Learning course per customer, non-transferable
Live View Support with PTC Chalk
And finally, Rockwell Automation is offering customers that currently have a TechConnect contract the ability to share a real-time view of what they are seeing directly with our technical experts.
- Customers need to download the Vuforia Chalk app on their mobile device and create a free account using their email address to log in.
- When calling into TechConnect for support, our technical experts will share a code that can be used to unlock all features of Vuforia Chalk without the requirement of a license. This will enable a real-time view using your device’s camera to assist in articulating the issue and expedite the troubleshooting process.
- Customers must have a TechConnect contract to use this feature
- Customers must have access to an internet connection and a mobile device to use the software.
Looking for more information?
Contact your local automation specialist or account manager at The Reynolds Company to discuss your automation applications. Find your specialist.