Did you know that Rockwell Automation provides a complete set of tools that can help you specify and design your industrial automation projects? And best of all, these tools are completely free!
The Product Selection Toolbox is a collection of product selection and system design software tools that help you select Allen-Bradley products and design application solutions using those products. This is available free of charge to approved Rockwell Automation partners and customers.
Product Selection Toolbox download includes:
Product Selection and System Design Tools
- Integrated Architecture Builder — Configure Automation Systems
- MCS Star — Design Modular Motor Control Systems
- MotionAnalyzer — Design Motion Control Systems
- Temperature Rise Calculation Software (TRCS) – Calculate temperature-rise in enclosures and switching cabinets
- ProposalWorks — Create Proposals (previously known as RFQ Builder)
- eCADWorks — Get CAD Drawings (previously known as ABECAD)
Informational Tools and Utilities
- Rockwell Automation e-Catalog
- Current — Get continuous updates for Product Selection Toolbox programs and product information
- Gain easy access to product configuration tools, product information, and CAD Drawings
- Create a single bill of material for the complete range of Allen-Bradley products
- Configure Motor Control Bus Systems, Motor Control Centers, Automation Systems, and Motion Control Systems
- Create project bids and submittal documents
- Use PC-based product selection tools without being connected to the Internet
- Use live-update capability for continuous access to the latest product information (requires Internet access)
Get started with the Product Selection Toolbox today. Follow this link and see all of the selection tools available:
Want to learn more? The Reynolds Company can perform an onsite seminar with your team to help you get the most of using these selection tools. Contact your local Reynolds Account Manager or Specialist today to schedule a seminar.