Smart Safety for Machines
South Louisiana User Group
Video and Audio Recording Index
- 04:48 – Introduction to Machine Safety
- 12:45 – Integrated Safety Portfolio
- 15:00 – Safety Logic Controllers
- 22:20 – Safety I/O
- 31:00 – Safety Input Devices
- 52:37 – GuardLink Technology
- 54:30 – Integrated Smart Safety
Audio Recording (Podcast)
About our topic
Enable Smarter Machines and Equipment
Harness the power of safety and operational data, and you can substantially improve safety compliance, machinery productivity, and performance.
Smart Safety solutions provide detailed diagnostic data to your design environment, visualization system, information software, and GuardLogix Programmable Automation Controller. These solutions enable smarter machines for use in The Connected Enterprise.
Machine Safety Resources
- Rockwell Automation Machine Safety web page
- Smart Safety Brochure
- Smart Safety Products
- Machine Safety Standards Overview
- Safety System Design for Improved Uptime White Paper
- Guardmaster Safety Relay and GuardLink System User Manual
- GuardLogix Controllers User Manual
- GuardLogix 5580 Controllers User Manual
- Compact GuardLogix 5380 User Manual
- POINT Guard IO Safety Modules User Manual
Learn more about Smart Safety
Looking for more information?
Contact your local automation specialist or account manager at The Reynolds Company to discuss your automation applications. Find your specialist.