The PanelView 5000 Graphic Terminals from Rockwell Automation, offer an intuitive, modern design and provides enhanced Logix integration that uses Studio 5000 View Designer software. This integration allows engineers to enter configuration information once and use it for the entire automation design. It also helps you build modern applications with high-speed HMI buttons for jogging applications, scalable vector graphics, and a pre-configured system banner that provides diagnostic information.
Rockwell Automation has recently released a new member of the PanelView 5000 family, the PanelView 5310 terminals.
The PanelView 5310 terminals are operator interface devices for monitoring and controlling devices that are attached to ControlLogix 5570 and CompactLogix L1, L2,
and L3 controllers over an EtherNet/ IP network. This touch screen terminal is ideal for OEMs and end users looking for a right-sized visualization solution for their smaller applications. Screen sizes range from 7″ to 12.” The terminal provides 50 screens, connection to one controller and 1000 alarms.
The PanelView 5310 terminals include these features and capabilities:
- Tightly integrated control and design environment allows information to be shared between the PanelView 5310 terminal and the Logix platforms.
- The Studio 5000 environment provides one point of access for both View Designer and Logix Designer applications.
- Connection to one ControlLogix 5570 or CompactLogix L1, L2, or L3 controller with revision 27 firmware or later.
- Supports a maximum of 50 user-defined screens.
- Supports a maximum of 500 Logix-based alarms.
- Easily configured screen navigation menu.
PanelView 5000 Family Introduction Video: