Automation Solutions Webinar Series
On April 12, 2018, ESC Services presented their solution to modernizing Lockout Tagout procedures.
About the Topic
An OSHA-compliant Lockout-Tagout program requires 5 essential components (Training, LOTO Procedures, Policy, Locks and Devices, and Auditing), but these key elements can also be common points of failure in even the most well-intentioned program. ScanESC adds sustainability to your LOTO program by allowing you to graphically audit and monitor your compliance in real time, and course correct as needed. With our approach, you can ensure all elements of your program are working together seamlessly and efficiently.
A modern Lockout-Tagout program will help you:
- Ensure the necessary components are in place for compliance
- Employ alternate protective measures, such as Alternative De-Energization Procedures (ADPs) for routine tasks, saving time without increasing risk
- Implement a sustainability plan to help you drive efficiency and achieve maximum ROI
- ESC Services Website
- LOTO Services Product Profile
- LOTO Services Brochure
- Safety Services Sample Guarding Evaluation Report