INTRODUCTION TO GUARDLINK TECHNOLOGY
South Louisiana User Group
Audio Recording (Podcast)
What is GuardLink Technology
GuardLink technology is a safety-based communications protocol that links safety to The Connected Enterprise. Allen-Bradley Guardmaster smart safety devices that feature GuardLink technology deliver information, advanced functionality, and flexibility. This technology helps enhance safety and increase machine- and plant-wide efficiency.
GuardLink technology enabled devices offer advanced features and diagnostics that can only be accessed through a GuardLink enabled connection tap. The benefits of GuardLink technology include:
- Real time, contextual diagnostics and sensor health data significantly improve troubleshooting
- Automatic Device Reset (ADR)
- Seamless integration into Rockwell Automation EtherNet/IP architecture
Smart Safety Resources from Rockwell Automation
- GuardLink Enabled Connection Taps
- Guardmaster 440R-ENETR EtherNet/IP Network Interface
- Guardmaster DG Dual GuardLink Safety Relay
- GuardLink Safety Linking Technology Brochure
- GuardLink Enabled Connection Taps Product Profile
- Guardmaster 440R-ENETR EtherNet/IP Network Interface Product Profile
- Guardmaster DG Dual GuardLink Safety Relay Product Profile
- Smart Safety Interactive Brochure
GuardLink Videos on YouTube
Looking for more information?
Contact your local automation specialist or account manager at The Reynolds Company to discuss your automation applications. Find your specialist.