In part 8 of our TRC Talks industrial networking series, previous panelists, Joe Belaschky and Mike Masterson, return for a discussion on network resiliency. The panel talks about various resilient network architectures, such as ring and redundant star topologies, and common resiliency protocols, such as DLR, used on the plant floor.
- CPwE Design Implementation Guide
- Deploying a Resilient Converged Plantwide Ethernet Architecture
- List of Embedded Switch DLR Capable Devices
- EtherNet/IP Device Level Ring Application Technique
Also watch our recent Industrial Networking TRC Tech Talk webinar series on The Reynolds Company’s YouTube channel.
- Episode Producer and Host… Wayne Welk
- Guest Panelists… Joseph Belaschky and Mike Masterson
- Post Production… Brad Freeman
The TRC Talks podcast features conversations with the specialists from The Reynolds Company, a Rockwell Automation authorized distributor. Each episode brings on a new topic and guest to explore the evolving landscape of industrial automation, controls and power distribution. Listen and subscribe to our new podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Play Music, Stitcher and Pocket Cast.
Looking for more information?
Contact your local automation specialist or account manager at The Reynolds Company to discuss your automation applications. Find your specialist.