In part 6 of our TRC Talks industrial networking series, Brandon Singh, Networking Specialist with The Reynolds Company, returns for a discussion on the Industrial Demilitarized Zone, or IDMZ. We talk about what the IDMZ is, its role within the CPwE, and ways to go about implementing an IDMZ within the converged industrial network.
- Securely Traversing IACS Data across the Industrial Demilitarized Zone DIG
- CPwE Design Implementation Guide
- Secure Cloud Connectivity to Plant Ethernet TRC Tech Talk
Also watch our recent Industrial Networking TRC Tech Talk webinar series on The Reynolds Company’s YouTube channel.
- Episode Producer and Host… Wayne Welk
- Guest Panelist… Brandon Singh
- Post Production… Brad Freeman
The TRC Talks podcast features conversations with the specialists from The Reynolds Company, a Rockwell Automation authorized distributor. Each episode brings on a new topic and guest to explore the evolving landscape of industrial automation, controls and power distribution. Listen and subscribe to our new podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Play Music, Stitcher and Pocket Cast.
Looking for more information?
Contact your local automation specialist or account manager at The Reynolds Company to discuss your automation applications. Find your specialist.