February 2018 Louisiana User Group
IntelliCENTER MCC Networking Design
In our February User Group, we looked at IntelliCENTER technology from Rockwell Automation. This discussion was about best networking practices to integrate your MCC data into you automation system.
About Our Topic:
IntelliCENTER technology features built-in Ethernet, intelligent motor controls and advanced monitoring software all preconfigured and tested at the factory. EtherNet/IP helps enhance integration, reduces your MCC setup time, increases the network speed and allows you to quickly monitor, troubleshoot and diagnose your MCC using a network that communicates with your entire enterprise.
- IntelliCENTER Technology and Benefits
- Intelligent Motor Controls
- CENTERLINE Motor Control Centers
- EtherNet/IP topology that is right for you
- Multiple Ethernet connection and cable routing options that provide additional network flexibility
Example Networking Topology for IntelliCENTER MCCs: