New Product Feature – FactoryTalk TeamOne
The app for team productivity!
About the TeamOne App
Simply put, FactoryTalk TeamONE is a team based app that integrates worker knowledge and automation data designed to reduce mean time to repair by enabling every industrial worker to troubleshoot plant floor issues faster.
The FactoryTalk TeamONE app is a smart node. Rather than act as a client that connects to a server, the app’s device modules communicate directly to devices on the network for live data viewing. When secure cloud access is available, the modules sync with other trusted team members.
The mission of FactoryTalk TeamOne is to increase productivity by a minimum of 33 seconds per hour instantly for every industrial role with zero friction. The TeamONE team believes that the knowledge workers have is as important as data from automation devices and FactoryTalk TeamONE transforms the device into a smart node with modules that incorporates both. TeamONE is a ground up new product that our team, along with a team from Microsoft, have innovated and put the platform components within the app itself – transforming the device into a smart node that opportunistically syncs and keeps industrial communications local. TeamONE is designed for hybrid connected industrial environments and can be downloaded, installed and used right away by anyone on any company or personally owned iOS and Android smartphones.
The screen shots above are from our own TeamONE demo team called “TRC Maintenance”. Using our demo wall in the office, we were able to easily connect the EtherNet/IP devices to the app, and see basic device status.
Versions and Pricing
TeamONE has 2 different editions starting with a free edition that can enable your teams instantly. An standard edition for teams that are ready to expand their TeamONE experience to Alarms and make TeamONE their hub for plant floor workers.
- For teams wanting to try out TeamONE for an unlimited time
- Instantly available with no servers to install, no contact required.
- Create or join any number of teams.
- Select Knowledge base content is included. Expanded content only if user is associated with a TechConnect contract.
- FactoryTalk Cloud synchronization and 3 months data retention.
- 8 Modules – Chat, Teamboard, Pinboard, Incident, Knowledgebase, Connect, Device Health & Trend
- Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST email support
Standard Edition – $549 x Year x User
- For teams wanting to make TeamONE the productivity hub for their plant floor
- Standard includes everything in Basic plus:
- Join Multiple teams at once with fast team switching (Coming Later in 2017)
- Alarms Module
- View active alarms from up to 6 systems enabled with the TeamONE Alarm connector.
- Share alarms with team members via Chat or Teamboard.
- Note – Alarms module does not synchronize or send Alarm information to FactoryTalk Cloud.
- Note – On Premise Alarm module connector required to be installed with FactorytalkView SE or RSLinx Enterprise system. FactoryTalk Alarms & Events 2.70 or newer required