November 16-20, 2020
Did you hear the news? In 2020, Rockwell Automation is bringing the full experience of Automation Fair® right to your desktop.
Automation Fair At Home will feature technical discussions, interactive labs and presentations, including the following:
- NEW! Bold Conversations on Inclusion & Diversity
- NEW! DX Strategists track
- Forums focused on the following industries: automotive and tire, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, OEM, oil and gas, power and energy, metals, mining, and water wastewater
- Hands-on labs
- NEW! Perspectives keynote presentations
- NEW! Process Solutions User Group track, including ask the experts, customer sessions, hands-on labs, keynote presentations, and technical sessions
- Technical sessions presented by Rockwell Automation and members of the PartnerNetwork
The online session catalog offers you the capability to search for sessions by type, industry, company presenting and job persona. You may also add helpful reminders to your personal calendar using the “add to calendar” function.
About Automation Fair at Home
The Automation Fair At Home experience will feature the newest solutions and innovations, the opportunity to interact with technology experts and executives, participate in engaging hands-on labs, training sessions, industry focused forums, and keynote presentations, and network with leading professionals in the field.
There is no cost to attend the overall event. Hands-on labs will cost $99 per lab and will be limited to two per person.
Automation Fair at Home Preview – Tech Talk Seminar
Looking for more information?
Contact your local automation specialist or account manager at The Reynolds Company if you have questions about Automation Fair. Find your specialist.